Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reviews!

Dear Denae,
Thank you so much for taking pictures of my family! We have never had nice family pictures done, and I was so excited to book a session with you. You were so patient with my two young toddler boys, and they just loved you. The pictures are just stunning. Your creativity shined through in all the poses! I love walking by my new family wall and seeing my pictures, and I can't wait for another session with you.
Thanks again,
Staci



We loved having our pictures taken by Denae. She made everyone feel so comfortable which I feel like helped her to capture our real selves in her pictures. She worked really well with our children and did things fast enough so that they didn't get worn out yet we still feel like we had quality time. And speaking of quality....the end product was amazing! The way she captured the light was beautiful and she did a great job with the editing, but everything still looked very natural. She was quick to get our pictures back and we had access to everything she took! We had a great experience working with Denae and highly recommend her for all of your photography needs.

Julie


I could not be more happy with Denae's photography. My two toddler boys refuse to sit still, so I always dread photo sessions. Denae gave my boys plenty of time to run around and explore things while she got down on the ground and snapped pictures. I think this was the first photo session that didn't result in tears. I was thrilled with the images Denae sent me. The picture quality is supurb, and they weren't overly photoshopped like some photos I've seen. Denae truly captured my boys cute personalities. I have a gallery of many professional pictures on my wall, but Denae's are the ones that always get the compliments!
Ashley


Denae,
I could go on and on about our experience having our photos taken by you. Having never hired a professional photographer for anything other than our wedding, and even then we just went with the woman who my two older sisters worked with for their weddings. I didn't know what to look for, other than a portfolio of photos. I realized once we started our session just how important it is to have a relationship with the person behind the camera. The subjects need to feel comfortable, which my husband and I were, and the kids need to like the person snapping their picture, which my son did! I was so pleased that you had thought to bring your assistant (your brother ;-) ), as it only occurred to me on the way to the shoot that we might need someone to help to get Colin to smile. You both put our family at ease and you had such wonderfully creative ideas on how to capture each of us individually, as well as our family as a whole. You gave us great ideas; for posing, backgrounds, location, etc. and I can't even begin to count the number of compliments I got from our session with you. I was so anxious to receive our cd of photos from you and it took no time at all...not because you didn't take your time to carefully edit, but maybe you just naturally take great photos that don't need much work after the fact! We loved that we got a whole cd of the session and were able to print as few or as many as we wanted over time. Many times when we go to those generic places in the mall you have to decide in that moment how many you want/need and it was a joy not to have that kind of pressure so we could take our time....and over time change our minds if we wanted or needed more.
Thank you again Denae, it truly was a pleasure working with you and we will be looking to use your services again probably this summer when our littlest one can smile on command!
Hilary


We had the awesome opportunity to have Denae photograph our family. We have 9 kids and she captured the most beautiful shots of all of us together as well as just the kids. She did a fantastic job! All of our kids were happy and had the sweetest smiles. The pictures she took our of family are truly beautiful and a gift that I will treasure for many years. Thanks Denae for being willing to photograph such a large family and for your patience. You were calm and creative and worked so well with my kids. I will be coming back in the future to have you take our pictures again. I also feel very comfortable and confident in referring any of my family and friends.
Angie



Working with Denae Harlow as our photographer was a delight! She was so fun to work with, she has great ideas for the photo shoots- and we really felt like she knew what style we wanted and she worked her hardest to achieve that style. Aside from her being so fun to work with, she is so funny and really makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Our photos came back edited and ready so quickly and we loved the way they turned out! We highly recommend Denae Harlow for any and all of your photography needs.

Sincerely,
Brett & Emily


I have had the chance to work with Denae a few times. I have always had a great experience with Denae. She has great ideas and the best part is, she is open to your ideas as well. Always very friendly and you can tell she enjoys what she does.She has passion and has patience for the little ones . I cant imagine why... since she has 5 kids of her own! Thanks Denae!
Charice



Denae Harlow is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. my whole family is really into taking pictures and i know what is and isn't good work. she had my C.D. done within a couple weeks after I even did my shoot, and with all of the other clients she had to take care of before me, you know that she puts her work as a priority and is not flakey like other photographers. i felt like the time i had with her during a shoot, i wasn't wasting my time. i knew i would get the right results i wanted and more! she is a one of a kind photographer and i would highly recomend her for any family or personal photos.
Jill

No comments: