Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Few More of Adam, Drew and Reagan! Family Photography Brentwood- Bay Area CA

This first one might be one of my all time favorite images... maybe because they're my neices but probably just because they are so cute! I love their bright blond hair and big blue eyes. We are sad because they are moving out of state soon. I'm so glad I have this darling picture of them before they leave.

Now onto the rest of them- I know I'm posting too many but I definitely could not narrow them down. They were so cute with their dad and being so camera friendly!









2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love that first one, too. Seriously, Denae...your pictures could be in magazines. I love them.

Lillie said...

Is that "too many"? I boy--- I have a problem. I know that less is more... but I ALWAYS post too many....