Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Katelyn and Joe Get Married!

On Saturday I had the privilege of photographing my friend Katelyn and her husband Joe's wedding. It was so nice- the whole thing. It was really fun to be there since Katelyn and I were good friends in highschool and haven't seen each other much since then! She and Joe seem so happy together and it was a beautiful day. Katelyn was a stunning bride- seriously gorgeous! Here's a little sneak peak for them! More to come (obviously!) Thanks for having me Katelyn!










4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

She is such a beautiful bride! Her hair looks amazing. I keep staring at that picture of it. You did a lovely job, Denae.

Paige said...

Wow. Gorgeous bride, gorgeous photography

Autumn said...

Yeah for them and for you that you got to be there. So happy!

Kath said...

Stunning! Really. I would be nervous to take pictures of really beautiful people like these two...like you can't blame any notsogoods on them. but of course...you never have NSGs.:)