Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak Peak for Lorie- Baby Zach and Brothers. Bay Area Newborn Photographer

Baby Zach is the sweetest thing and I was thrilled to get to do his pictures. He was only 6 days old when we took them. He is just precious, and soft, and cuddly. It was so fun to see him with his big brothers.... they were so good with him.

I'm kind of in awe of these boys and their big eyes. I've known them a long time and I always think they're cute but as soon as I take their pictures and capture their cuteness I can't stop staring at my screen! They are more than cute.... they are gorgeous wouldn't you say?? Their eyes are almost taking over the photo and distracting me from the darling-ness of their newborn brother... and that is hard to do! Ok, I'll stop gushing now!

Thanks Lorie.... can't wait to show you the rest!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVE these photos -- Lorie, the boys are adorable! Great job capturing them, Denae!

Lauren in GA said...

I completely agree. Those eyes are AMAZING! They look like child models. Your photography totally captures how amazing looking those boys are.