Saturday, November 6, 2010

The West Family Christmas Season Photo Session! Denae Harlow East Bay Photographer


I had so much fun doing this session because these are our friends from 10 years ago when we were newly married/had our first kid living in student housing at school. It is always so fun to see friends you've known for a long time. Now they have moved about an hour away from us and we finally got to see them again!

Their boys are so sweet and I just wanted to take their baby Bowen home with me. They almost didn't come-- it was supposed to rain and we cancelled. Then at the last minute they decided to risk it, scrambled to get out here to Brentwood before dark, and we ended up having a great session.... good weather, no rain, fun location, and their boys were SO good and cooperative. I'm so glad they ended up coming! Now enough talking... here is a little (ok big) sneak peak for Jeremy and Michiko!

















p.s. if any of my photos are cut off on the right side please let me know! my blog needs an update. hopefully will happen soon. thank you!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Those pictures are amazing! Denae - everything is perfect! And Michiko - your family is so, so beautiful! I hardly recognized your boys because they are so grown up now. The colors are so perfect, too! Good job deciding on all the outfits, Michiko.

Denae - the right side of some of the pictures is cut off on my computer. It's so funny because I kind of thought your "thing" was off-center pictures. :)

Lauren in GA said...

The pictures look fabulous. No cut off on the right side.

What a gorgeous family! I feel an instand bond with a mom of four boys! Michiko is so beautiful.

I love the stick picture. That looks like something that may happen during a photo shoot for my family.